Ritambhara organization is a non-profitable socio cultural organization of repute engaged in various social and cultural activities.
Our endeavour is to bring out the best in a person, not only academically but also on a personality basis. We help people especially the youth to achieve complete realisation and liberation of the self. We intend to involve people in diverse fields, such as Yoga, Dance, Music, Fine Arts and more. Indian culture and philosophy has had a strong influence on the world. Theses rich legacies to world heritage must be nurtured and preserved and also researched to enhance the capabilities of the new generation youth such that they can put these ancient techniques to new uses.
We help to develop the creativity and originality of students and to encourage them to innovate. Innovation can only attract our next generation of citizens. We are continuously trying to instill traditional knowledge.
Our aim is to give maximum emphasis on the message as “Balancing the inner subjective awareness as well as the body and the Yoga at Indian dance works to integrate mind, consciousness and spirit” and is to develop the curricular side of a student apart from the educational skills. We are in search of innate talents in every human being and develop them to build a strong India.
Our target is to create awareness among the people in the country and fixes the responsibility with every citizen of the nation for the protection of Indian heritage.
Ritambhara takes a very meaningful and purposeful step to create awareness among the people in the country on the issue like safe living human life as well as protection of the country’s natural resource, preservation of the ancient Indian art and culture.
We are engaged in research on Indian Culture by performing fusion art of Yoga and Nritya Natya (Dance-Drama), Geeti Alakhya, Folk Culture (Bengal and Other State) in different languages with the object of real enlightenment for the people to make them free from ignorance, fear and superstition. We are trying to make people aware about the hoary tradition of art and culture and also the rich heritage of our Country.
The authorities of Ritambhara have been shouldering the financial responsibilities for long fifteen years to run the organization. We are also running free art and Yoga schools to the under privileged children. We have been trying since years to purify the society performing against pollution, superstition, child labor, corruption and many more and set out the life, Activities and Messages of Indian Icons like Mahatma Gandhiji, Yugpurush Vivekananda, Yugaavatar Ramkrishna Dev etc.
We have performed all India wide, some mentionable are the performances at Kolkata Raj Bhavan in front of former Hon’ble Governor of West Bengal, Kumbh Mela at Prayagraj 2019, Coal India at Jharkhand, Paramarth Niketan at Risikesh infront of Hon’ble President and Yog Guru Swami Chidanand Swaraswatiji, 150th Birth Anniversary Celebration of Mahatma Gandhiji at Kingsway, New Delhi infront of The President of India Ramnath Kovind and Pujya Murari Bapu ji. In all the places we earned a big applause and fame.
To devote in imparting training of Yoga and Dance in the field of Performing Art and Culture with the Opportunity to change the outlook of society.
To hone the skill of youth and facilitate their employment.
To create a pool of yoga teachers and to provide alternate opportunity to the youth and also alineate the distress of the suppressed community of the society
Yoga, Pranayam, Cultural, Stress management, Movement and love therapy, Social work etc
- Teaching Primary methods of Yoga and Dance
- Imparting Training in combined art of Yoga and Classical Dance as well as Folk and Creative Dance Choreography
- Guides the students to help them to choose their career in future
- Advice the students to concentrate in their activities by the method of Yoga and Movement Therapy which also helps the student to improve in their Studies as well as mental and physical fitness.
- Production and writing recognized by Ministry of Culture Govt. of India in 2010 Sisirer Kanna a dance drama on concept of Rabindranath Tagore’s short story Totakahini.
- Six Allegorical drama in one act play and Dance Drama “Amar Mukti Aloy Aloy ” published by Raga Music, Kolkata (V.C.D. Production)
- A Child advance to his adolescent age involving with the song of nature composed by Rabindranath Tagore a Nritya Geeti-Alkhya “Jage Amar pran” published by Gathani cassette co. Kolkata (V.C.D. Production)
- Three days Child festival (Happy meeting of child) entitled “SISHU SWASTHA O SOUSTHA MON” with the collaboration of Ministry of Culture Govt. of Indian in 2014. The main purpose of our Child festival is an all out development of child so that they can weave the chaplets of win and achieve the goal of life. Hope India will be an example for developing her children in a proper way.
Note: (Content on this page is provided by our partners and is reproduced as is. IYA is not responsible for the authenticity / claims of the content)