Indian Yoga Association (IYA) is the only self-regulatory body of yoga organisations and a industry body for Yoga. IYA is looking for candidates for the following openings:
Looking for volunteers who have a passion to work for propagation of yoga; computer skills, writing skills, communication skills will help; candidates must be willing to dedicate themselves unconditionally and be available at the disposal of the organisation. As such, there are no timings, working days, leaves or holidays. When there is a call for work, we must ‘Arise, Awake and Stop not till the goal is reached!’ All incidental expenses will be borne by the Association; exposure to all Gurus and Acharyas, Ashrams and Yoga organisations guaranteed, in India and abroad.
Posted on Date: 22 October, 2019
We are looking for an experienced Chief Operating Officer or COO to oversee our Association’s ongoing operations and procedures. The COO will be responsible for the efficiency of operations of the Association.
– Designing and implementing Association operations
– Establishing policies that promote Association culture and vision
– Overseeing operations of the Association and the work of executives
Job brief (Role):
– The COO role is a key member of the senior management team, reporting to the Executive Council of the Association. You’ll have to maintain control of diverse operations, so we expect you to be an experienced and efficient leader. If you also have excellent people skills, acumen for development of an organisation and exemplary work ethics, we’d like to meet you.
– The goal of the COO position is to secure the functionality of the Association to drive extensive and sustainable growth.
- Design and implement strategies, plans and procedures
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth
- Establish policies that promote Association culture and vision
- Oversee daily operations of the company and the work of executives (IT, Marketing, Sales, Finance etc.)
- Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication
- Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
- Write and submit reports to the Executive Council in all matters of importance
- Assist in fundraising ventures
- Participate in expansion activities (investments, acquisitions, alliances etc.)
- Manage relationships with members/partners/vendors
- Plan and implement all Association activities across centers of the Association
- Coordinate and organise all meetings of Association and Committees of the Association
Number of Posts:
– Salary is not a constraint for suitable candidates and will match industry standards
We request you to kindly identify ideal candidates and send / forward their CVs to email@example.com; please pass on this message to all yoga friends and associates so they can lead the biggest yoga movement; selected candidates will be called for a discussion
Last date for application:
June 23, 2019