Healing through Sound Therapy
– An experiential workshop of healing sounds with Tibetan Singing Bowls, Toning, breathwork & Mudras.
Date: 9th – 16th June 2019
A 24-hour experiential program on healing with sound therapy.
Additional practice sessions on yoga, pranayama, kriyas.
Our hectic lifestyles create stress within us which manifests itself as Sound Therapy workshopdiseases, disorders, mood swings and in ways we are unaware of. Our tendency to ignore these symptoms makes things worse, until one day, we realise that our bodies and our minds are out of balance and we find it difficult to live a normal life.
Just as musical instruments produce their best music when they are in tune, our bodies and minds become aware and perform their best when they are in tune. This requires periodic ‘tuning’ of our bodies and minds through certain practices and consciousness training, which are paths of wisdom followed from ancient times.
One such path of wisdom is Healing through Sound Therapy where, guided by trained facilitators, we use mystical sound techniques to channel our bodies and minds into a state of perfect tune. As a result, we are able to achieve the balance our bodies and minds seek so we can perform at optimum levels.
Roshan Bahar G
Energy and sound healer
Roshan Bahar G is a certified sound healing instructor and therapist. The program incorporates her experiences from many other modalities of healing that she has studied for the last 30 years – including Reiki, Pranic Healing, Rebirthing Breathwork, Healing with Bach flower remedies, Applied Kinesiology, Pranayama, Access consciousness and many more.
Benefits of Sound Therapy
- Makes positive changes to your whole being
- Reduces stress
- Reduces blockages and toxins
- Increases vital energy flow; good for creativity, intuition and motivation
- Soothes, purifies and harmonizes your emotions and feelings.
- Improves sleep
- Stimulates circulatory system
- Stimulates endocrine glands and regulates hormonal functioning
- Strengthens the immune system
- Solves deep emotional issues
- Helps nurture an attitude of gratitude, compassion, love, joy and peace.
A journey with Healing through Sound Therapy recharges our bodies and minds and transforms our lives… leading to a state of serenity, joyfulness, peace and calm as every aspect of our bodies and minds perform in perfect tune.