– Where is the app being hosted?
The app is being hosted on CCRYN cloud
The survey app will be available through the Website and other channels of CCRYN
– Vcloud is CCRYN cloud
This is a government being provided by the NIC
So, as compared to the Google forms, data on this will be most secure
– What about the data collected so far on Google forms?
We shall migrate the data to the CCRYN cloud and merge the data
– Will this survey be available on Sanjeevani app?
– Can we propose CHAS to the Sanjeevani database?
– What will be the CCRYN Role in CHAS outreach?
CCRYN will send the survey app through AYUSH channels to all AYUSH Colleges and the entire Government machinery
CCRYN can also post this through its media channels
– Who will analyse the data?
IYA and CCRYN – all IYA organisations can participate in many ways by providing researchers / statisticians / AI experts / MI Experts
Standing Research Committee
The Standing Research Committee shall consist of the following officials:
|S. No||Office bearers & Members||No.|
|2||G.B. Members (Nominated by GC)||02|
|3.||An Expert member from the field nominated by Director||01|
|4.||One of the Joint Secretaries – Member-Secretary||01|
Dr. Manjunath Sharma – Director, Standing Research Committee
All proposals relating to Research objectives of the Association shall be referred to the Standing Research Committee, which shall consider them and make its recommendation thereon to the Executive Council.
Powers of The Standing Research Committee
The Standing Research Committee shall have general control of all Research activities of the Association and shall have authority to do, exercise and perform all the acts and deeds for the planning, formulation and processes of Research activities of the Association, and its branches whether within or outside India consistent with the aim and objectives of the Association, as set forth in the Memorandum of Association.
- The Standing Research Committee will fix up the research areas and projects of national importance and also to unearth hidden secrets of Yoga principles and techniques in ancient texts of Yoga and spiritual lore.
- The Standing Research Committee will also institute grants for Research projects, Conferences, Seminars, Workshops and their Proceedings.
- The Standing Research Committee shall prepare booklets for setting up the procedures for research in Yoga as also for providing grants for research projects, make arrangements for the inspection and assessment of individuals, hospitals and Institutions which have applied for Research grants; and will make recommendations to the Executive Council for approving the Institutions for grants.
- The Committee shall also be empowered to recommend to the Executive Council to make such changes in the bye-laws of the Association as they shall think essential for the regulation of the Research dimensions of the Association and in particular with reference to
- (i) the formulation of Criteria for approving the Yoga Institutions and Individuals for different short and long term research projects in fundamental research, literary research as also experimental research aspects of Yoga and its applications
- (ii) the preparation of booklets delineating the entire process of research including newer methods of research which can be updated as and when needed and found essential for improving the research process
- (iii) any other purpose that may be necessary.
- The Executive Council may by resolution delegate such administrative powers and financial allocation as it may think proper to the Director of Standing Research Committee as may be considered necessary.
- The Standing Research Committee will prepare its budget for the year, keep proper accounts of receipts and payments as also income and expenditure and submit to the Finance Committee for approval and ratification whenever necessary.
- The Standing Research Committee may raise donations or grants to augment the funds allotted by the Executive Council every year to meet the demands of the Research aspects of the Association and such donations or grants raised by the Research committee will be allotted exclusively to the Standing Research Committee by the Executive Council.
- The Standing Research Committee shall have the powers to revise, reframe, amend or repeal the Research booklet of the Association to be ratified by the Executive Council of the Association from time to time.
ix. The Standing Research Committee may appoint licensed personnel and/or teams for carrying out the Inspection process for Research as also the needed office set up and laboratories research for processing the same systematically with highest efficiency.
- Nothing in these rules shall prevent the Director of the Standing Research Committee from exercising any or all the powers of the Standing Research Committee in case of emergency for the furtherance of the Research aspects of the Indian Yoga Association and the action taken by the Director on such occasions shall be reported to the Standing Research Committee subsequently for ratification.
Proceedings of Standing Research Committee
- The Standing Research Committee shall meet as often as may be considered necessary by the Director for the transaction of the business of research matters of the Association but shall meet at least twice a year. The Director will Chair all the meetings of the Standing Research Committee.
- Every notice calling for a meeting of the Standing Research Committee shall state the date, time and place at which such meetings will be held and shall be served upon every member of the Standing Research Committee not less than 10 clear days in case of ordinary meeting and not less than 7 clear days in the case of extraordinary meeting before the date of meeting by post or E – mail.
- The agenda shall also be sent along with the notice of the meeting and where it is not possible, the agenda shall be sent at least 7 days before the ordinary meeting and 5 days before the extraordinary meeting by post or E.mail.
- The Member-Secretary shall send notice of meeting of the Standing Research Committee to all the members of the Standing Research Committee.
- The accidental omission to give notice or the non-receipt of the notice by any member shall however, not invalidate the proceedings of the meeting.
- All proceedings of the meetings of the Standing Research Committee shall be entered in a Minute Book to be maintained by the Member-Secretary for the purpose and the Director at the next meeting shall sign all minutes after the same is duly confirmed by majority of the other members.
- All disputed questions at meetings of the Standing Research Committee shall be determined by votes and the opinion of the majority shall prevail. Each member of the Standing Research Committee shall have one vote and in case of equality of votes, the Director chairing the session shall have a casting vote.
- Any business which it may be necessary for the Standing Research Committee to perform, may be performed by way of a resolution in writing circulated among all its members and any such resolution so circulated and approved by majority of members entitled to vote at a meeting of Standing Research Committee shall be as effectual and binding as if such a resolution had been passed in a meeting of the Standing Research Committee provided that at least 3 members of the Standing Research Committee have given their approval to the resolution.
- The Director shall have the right to adjourn any meeting.
- A decision given by the Director of the meeting on a point of order raised by a member shall be final.