- Name of the Institute as per Registration of Trust/Organization etc. and the date of establishment:-
Samutkarsh Academy of Yog, Music and Holistic Living.
(Managed By: Samutkarsh Paldi Charitable Trust, Reg. No: E-11270)
(Date of Establishment: 26th March 1997)
- Founder Guru of the Institute with his brief profile and also the brief profiles of other Yoga Master of the Institute:-
The idea of “Samutkarsh” was conceived and conceptualized by Shri Surendra Patel (Founder Trustee) to serve the society in the area of health and well-being by pursuing our great ancient science of Yoga. Honorary Secretary and Trustee Shri Haresh Trivedi is blessed and inspired by Sadguru Swami Sivanand Maharaj and Swami Chidanand Saraswati, Divine Life Society, Rishikesh.
- History and development of the Institute and its activities:-
Since 1997, Samutkarsh has been offering its services to foster development and growth in diverse fields; Cultural, Social, Academic and Spiritual to promote Holistic Living.
We offer a scientific and methodical approach to teach Yoga through trained and qualified teachers. Our goal is to improve all aspects of life – Physical, Mental and Spiritual through practice of Yoga that helps to maintain the harmony of the body, mind and soul.
We at Samutkarsh follow different traditions and researches from various prestigious and renewed institute like:
- Kaivalyadham, Lonawala
- Indian Institute of Yog, Santakruz (Mumbai)
- Shivanand Ashram (Divine Life Society), Rishikesh
- Bihar School of Yog, Munger
- Dev Sanskrit Vishvavidhayalay, Haridwar
- Gurukul Kangari Vishwavidhyalaya, Haridwar
- S-Vyasa, Bangalore
- Krishmanacharya Yog Mandiram, Chennai
- Iyengar Memorial Institute, Pune
Contribution of the Institute for the knowledge, promotion and development of Yoga:-
Samutkarsh is involved in promoting Holistic Living and enhancing true life qualities by organizing various regular as well some special yoga events.
We also invite various experts, trainers and saints to extend their knowledge and spirituality in the benefit of the society.
We do organize special sessions and camp like Spiritual camp, Mental healing camp, health camp, Disease movement camp (like lifestyle disorders like Diabetes, Obesity, Hypertension, Thyroid with listed in Ministry of Ayush) of Yog technocrats and laureates. To name few are Swami Anubhavanandji, Swami Asanganandji, Yogacharya Sri Bhandevji, Swami Taponidhi, Pandit Radhe Shyam Mishra, Dr. Ajay Dubey, Dr. Arpan Bhatt, Dr. Upendra Khatri, Swami Bodhanandji, Anant Sharma and so on…
Note: (Content on this page is provided by our partners and is reproduced as is. IYA is not responsible for the authenticity / claims of the content)