Yogaparishaith is a voluntary group of teachers, practitioners who love to do yoga as sadhana. we strictly follow the principle of political and religious neutrality, and strongly stand for the well-being of Yogic science &Indian culture.
Our motto is to develop spiritual masters who can guide common people to solve the day today problems through Yogic ways. and to preserve pure scientific Yogic system.
In connection with our concept we started our works from 10 – 15 years onwards. We formed under the banner of yogaparishaith 4-5 years back.
We have active groups in all districts of Kerala, active groups in Maharashtra, some parts of Tamil Nadu & Bangalore.
We conducted several workshops on Meditation, Yogic Kriyas, Pramayama & Saddarshana. With experts in the respective fields.
- Conducted classes for Excise, Police &,Fireservice officers
- We are actively doing a movements (free workshops, classes, seminars )on breathing called “Swas Kerala”
- In connection with we are producing a non fiction movie also.
- Our Teachers doing free classes in most of the jails in Kerala
- Our active team doing free classes for blind people.
- This is a short summary miniature form now just narrates most of the services we doing in the concept of Karma Yoga.
Note: (Content on this page is provided by our partners and is reproduced as is. IYA is not responsible for the authenticity / claims of the content)