UPBTVP has been constituted under the Uttar Pradesh Braj Niyojan Aur Vikas Board (sanshodhan) Adhiniyam 2017 (U.P. Act No. 3 of 2017) for the preparation of a plan for preserving, developing and maintaining the aesthetic quality of Braj heritage in all hues – cultural, ecological and architectural, co-coordinating and monitoring the implementation of such plan and for evolving harmonized policies for integrated tourism development and Heritage conservation and management in the region, giving advice and guidance to any department/local body/authority in the district of Mathura in respect of any plan, project or development proposals which affects or is likely to affect the heritage resource of the Braj Region and for matters connected here with or incidental there to.
What are the benefits to the IYA Member Institutions?
- Help setup Yoga Village(s) in Braj – An IYA-run center in one or more location which will become showcase of all traditions of Yoga through IYA
- Setup Yoga Training Centers
- Establish AYUSH Hospitals
- Implement Yoga in Healthcare
- Establish Yoga Skilling Programs and Centers
- Establish Yoga Centers in Temples
- Develop Yoga Tourism in Braj Area
What are the benefits to members from your institutions?
- Members can be recruited for various yoga projects under UPBTVP
- Members can seek help for various activities under the UPBTVP during their visit to Braj Bhoomi
What is IYA role?
- Facilitation; IYA will help receive all licenses and permissions required;
- Distribution of projects; IYA will distribute the projects to the most willing Member Institutions
- IYA will arrange for Master Trainers Programmes, Training Programs, Curriculum Development, Publications of Skilling books, etc
What are the select locations?
- Any center in India
What are the prerequisites to participate as IYA Member Institution?
- Any MI of IYA is qualified to participate in UPBTVP projects
What is the next step?
1. Attitude of Service
Service is a yogic vehicle which can help accelerate our growth. Please note that we should bring in an attitude of service, a seva bhava. With this in mind, the Project Directors should try and conserve resources, including financial resources. An order of precedence to utilize resources could be:
- Free resources or resources made available freely by IYA friend and well-wishers.
- Part-time resources which may be used if not for the entire day, then for a period of time daily, weekly or monthly without any cost to the organization.
- Paid services
- Costs which may be reimbursed: For those mandated to raise bills for IYA, it is advised that clear accounts books are maintained
2. Dos and Don’ts for IYA workers
A – Dos:
- Should lead a Yoga way of life;
- Should consult local committee for any decisions that may effect the traditions of IYA
- Should present already-available, documented evidence of yoga research while making public statements; while making public and press presentations and announcements, it is suggested to back check with IYA Head Office for quality of content and concept
- Be positivea bout all Yoga schools, Paramparas and Institutions.
B – Don’ts:
- Should not criticize or enter into debate about any school of yoga
- Should not glorify IYA or personalities of IYA without documented proof
- Should not glorify yoga or other systems of philosophies without documented proof
4. Who is eligible?
IYA would prefer this order of precedence for selection of Project Staff for implementation IYA vision and mission
- Expenses incurred by people who offer their valuable time and resources may be directly billed to IYA and reimbursed
- Full Time Workers: Will be directly on the payroll of IYA. Such workers will be given specific deliverables and are accountable directly to IYA through the Project Directors.
- Part Time Workers: Will be recruited on a contractual basis.
- Incentivized Workers: Such workers may be given jobs where target-specific objectives will be set. Sooner such targets are met, higher will be the take home
We are looking for a Project Director for this Project
- Qualifications: Prior experience in such projects
- Remuneration: Not a constraint for the right candidate
- Deliverables: Should make project sustainable; must develop a team