Association of Mumbai Yoga District (AMYD) is registered district level yoga association under Act of 1860 on 19th October 2007 at Mumbai, Maharashtra.
Aim of AMYD is to spread awareness and knowledge of yoga in the society without any discrimination of caste, colour and gender.
Our vision is to prepare peoples physically and mentally so that they can become healthier, saner and more integrated members of the society.
AMYD believes that for happy and healthy life, one must practice yoga as per his / her capacity. Therefore for promoting yoga, AMYD offers
- Yoga Training Sessions for students and teachers in schools
- Organises District level, State level, National level Yogasana competitions for various age groups.
- Demonstrates yogasanas in various programs
- Organises Yoga Conferences, Seminars workshops etc.
- Short and long duration courses regarding Yoga Education, Yoga Therapy.
- Training sessions for Yogasana referees
- State level Yogasana Refree Exam.
- International Yoga Day celebration programs at various institutes and Government offices.
Note: (Content on this page is provided by our partners and is reproduced as is. IYA is not responsible for the authenticity / claims of the content)