Vishal Sampurna Arogya Sanstha
VSAS Is a registered society, registered under the society registration act of 1860 no 21 bearing registration no: Maharashtra-2083/2014/Pune/Dated 17/12/2014.and Mumbai public trust act1950 no 29, F-0045597(PUN) Dated on 19/09/2015. And ISO 9001:2015 certification no: Q-2050200826005.
Registered address: Vishal Sampurna Arogya Sanstha, Jaishree Gurav Niwas, 611/3, Morya Colony No: 12, Landmark: Golden Bakery, Sane Chowk, MoreWasti, Chikhali, Tal:Haveli, Dist : Pune, Maharastra-411062. India.
- Development of prevention & Cost effective health system of Naturopathy and Yoga.
- Ideal village project with emphasis on literacy.
- Skill and Personality Development of Youth.
- VSAS solves the problem of transparency with joyful simplicity. Giving many more donors the confidence to come forward and support the cause and paving the way for nothing short of a ‘Social Revolution’.
- To Develop and disseminate of new approaches to the practice, teaching and research of yoga.
- Vishal Sampurna Arogya Sanstha (VSAS) runs a ‘FREE YOG SEVA CENTER’ in Sane Chowk, Chikhali, and Pune for slum kids, Ladies and also providing a free service of Physiotherapy. Where besides education they make children aware of their skill, rights, Values and how to achieve their dreams. It focuses on bringing slum kids into mainstream society. We successfully carried out Drug Addiction Seminar. Kids have learnt the value of their life.
- Through the organization, the program DONATE DON’T DUMP is implemented by sending messages to the people outside Pune and also inside Pune. To collect their used toys, stationeries and clothes are given to children and also their family as a helping hand.
- The organization is also an activist for the women and in view of the health problems of women, free camps are organized for them, and in various schools, companies, police stations, * police officer’s, government officer’s departments we organize free health camps. Under this camp, disorders of the back and shoulder, neck disorders, stress management and grievances related to diet are provided in the treatment and counseling. Hasya Yoga classes are organized for senior citizens at Virungula Centre.
- Organizing a trip for the children, giving them information about forts of Maharashtra and over there sanitation campaigns are implemented. Street dramas are performed for raising awareness in the community regarding “Save the food save the life” and “Beti Padhao Beti Bachao” is conducted in public places. Various programs are organized for women, as well as various programs are organized for women empowerment, and we also explain that the importance of yoga has increased and yoga is the only way and a great exercise for staying healthy.
- On 21st June, the day is celebrated as World Yoga Day by visiting various schools and colleges through organization. Also, we are trying to keep as many as societies healthy and capable as possible. However, the request should be given by the government at the right time.
- To promote skill and certification of children towards yoga The” Yogsutra Institute of Yoga & Research Center” was established which is operated by Vishal Sampurna Arogya Sanstha.
About Founder Member
Vishal Yuvraj Gurav, the founder of Vishal Sampurna Arogya Sanstha is an inspiration for many underprivileged kids. He has been instrumental in changing the life of these children by imparting them free yogseva. He has a goal to transform the life of these kids by attaining sampurna arogya through yog. Thousands of slum kids and ladies have been benefited by yoga and physiotherapy taught by him. Vishal showed his inclination towards social service from an early age of 12. He considers himself a ‘forever student,’ eager to strengthen his foundations in psychology and sociology and stay in tune with the latest digital strategies to spread happiness. His willpower to turn knowledge into action has contributed to his achievements including “Morya Gaurav Puraskar” and “Maharashtra Rajya Karya Gaurav Puraskar”. He is the driving force that facilitates exposure to these students for conducting workshops and yoga practical presentation for dignitaries of various fields and disciplines and plant seeds of his thoughts.
Note: (Content on this page is provided by our partners and is reproduced as is. IYA is not responsible for the authenticity / claims of the content)