World Assembly on Ayurveda, Yoga & Naturopathy
The world’s largest conclave for Yoga being Organised by India Exposition Mart Limited, Supported by IYA
Venue: India Exposition Mart Limited, Greater Noida
07- November- 2019 To 10-November-2019
Activities: Yoga sessions and Satsangs with Yoga Gurus, Scientific Sessions, confluence of all IYA Yoga traditions, Exhibition of all traditions, EXPO, Yogasana Competition, Concession for Students
Expected footfalls: About 1 lakh per day
Delegates: About 5000, on a first-cum-first-serve basis
These lines should be highlighted
The world’s largest conclave for Yoga being Organised by India Exposition Mart Limited Supported by IYA
What is WAAYN 2019?
World Assembly of Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy
It is the largest conclave, more of a carnival of Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy that will include activities such as
Yoga sessions – By renowned IYA Yoga Gurus and Acharyas, from different traditions
These sessions will be public sessions and open to all; In all, the venue has multiple open and closed auditoria where a total of about 20000 people can do yogic postures
Satsanghs – By renowned IYA Yoga Gurus and Acharyas
- These sessions will be public sessions and open to all; We hope to accommodate upwards of 50000 people for the satsangs
- All yoga Gurus in the IYA Governing Council have been asked to take yoga classes or satsanghs, including:
- Honorable Chairman Yogrishi Pujya Swami Ramdev Maharaj, Dr Pranav Pandya, Gurudev Sri Sri Ravishankar, Sadhuru Jaggi Vasudev, Swami Chidanand Saraswati, Swami Bharat Bhushan and Sri OP Tiwari
Scientific Sessions – Plenary sessions, Parallel sessions, Oral Presentations, Poster Presentations, etc.
- These sessions will be for paid delegates only; we are expecting the top scientists and spiritual masters from across the Globe
- The discounted fees for IYA delegates will be Rs 3000/- per person; Students can avail a discount of 50% upon production of valid student ID card from any IYA institution
- Only 40% registrations from any single institution will be made available to students i.e. for every 100 registrations from any single institution, only 40 can be students
- The fees for international delegates will $200/- only
- The delegate fees will not include Accommodation but will include food
- Delegate registration will be strictly on a first-cum-first-serve basis
- Delegates have to come through the institutions they are associated with or through IYA membership only
- There will be a Expo (Exhibition) to showcase your books / media / products / tradition / etc.; the Expo sees footfalls of 1,25,000 people every day
- IYA will also be having its own IYA Pavillion that will showcase IYA and classical / contemporary yoga traditions
- Common activities will be organised at IYA pavillion
- Expo will also have a Recruitment platform for yoga teachers and organisations
- A National level yogasana competition will be held leading up to the WAAYN; this event will culminate on the first day of the WAAYN;
- attractive prizes will be given to successful teams and individuals
- There will be a Alumni of different traditions converging for this event
- Our attempt is to make a Guinness record for the most number of yoga teachers and yoga students at a single place
When is the WAAYN?
On 7th, 8th, 9th and 10th, November, 2019
Where is the WAAYN being held?
The WAAYN will be held at India Exposition Mart Limited in Greater Noida
Who can participate in WAAYN?
All IYA Members including Member Institutions, Associate Institutions, Life Members, Yoga Professionals and General Members may register for the WAAYN
Who is organising the WAAYN?
WAAYN is being organised by India Exposition Mart Limited
Guruji Dr HR Nagendra, President, IYA is the Chairman, Advisory Committee
The other members of the Advisory Committee include Sri OP Tiwari ji (Member, Governing Council, IYA) and Maa Hansaji Jayadeva Yogendra, Senior Vice President, IYA
Since this is a one-of-its-kind event and allows for large-scale participation, you may invite members from your organisation living anywhere in India as also from around the world!
Now is the time to immediately send your expression of interest to block 200 to 500 seats for your alumni and make them part of the Guinness record gathering!
We request you to nominate one authorised representative from your organisation to communicate with IYA for the WAAYN!