All the information given in our portal by the payee are not disclosed and kept private. The details of user such as Log in/application approval/Mobile Number/Address will be kept confidential and will be used for our internal use and for any opportunities I the field of application only.
As a policy, we provide 100% refund. However, the decision is made by the authorities of the Association. Their decision is final and binding.
IYA provides online payment option for Membership. For online payments user needs to login http://www.yogaiya.in/membership fill and submit the application form.
If online transaction fails, IYA will not be responsible for any transaction failure, therefore in such cases we suggest to contact your bank for details. IYA terms and conditions for online Payments are subject to change at any time. Each transaction shall be subject to the specific term and condition that were in place at the time of transaction.
Terms and Conditions:
Members are given:
– a Unique ID and an ID Card.
– a free copy of e-newsletter every regularly
– discounts on publications of the member institutions as per agreement with member institutions.
– will be nominated as the IYA Volunteers at various governmental and non-governmental fora.
– Membership is revoked if the member do not conform to yogic ethical code of conduct