Shree Neelkantha Yoga Kendra
With the blessings of Brahma Shree Neelakantha Gurupadar and his disciple Jagadguru Swami Sathyananda Saraswati, Er. Bheem Singh a Yoga enthusiast since his college days started this yoga centre named after his Param Guru Shree Neelkantha. Following activities are carried out at this centre.
- Conducting regular yoga sessions for last 4 decades.
- Yoga Therapy of common and chronic health problems.
- Conducting yoga workshops, camps and demonstrations sessions.
- Yoga in the serene and conducive surroundings of Surwari ashram in Ayodhya district is arranged and managed by team.
- The philosophy of ashtang yoga as per classical texts and the traditional Guru linage is highly established and followed to yield the proclaimed results.
- Online yoga courses are being provided at global level. Specialised online courses are there for women, for learning mudras and for diabetes prevention and control. More than 2500 learners are enrolled in these courses.
- Webinars are equally favored and participated in present scenario.
- Preparing yoga teachers of proper standards to promote its values.
Our aim is to propagate and establish the real values of Yoga and it must come in a traditional way. For this we teach Yoga as provided in the classical texts and knowledge imparted to us by our Gurudeo. Ashtanga Yoga is our ideal model which is complete science of human life.
Note: (Content on this page is provided by our partners and is reproduced as is. IYA is not responsible for the authenticity / claims of the content)