Sanjivani Welfare Society was founded drawing inspiration from Swami Vivekananda’s ideology service to mankind is service to god to provide quality Medicare and prevent chronic diseases of poor, weak & down trodden people of the society, the SWS was established in 2013 as a NGO in the field of to Prevent and treatment of chronic diseases Like Blood Sugar, Blood Pressure, Heart, Liver, Kidney, Arthritis, Osteoporosis, Sciatica, Skin Disease, Female, Deceases, Stones, Lipoma, Glands, Psoriasis etc.
For the goal we start self generated project named Mission Healthy India we Providing Medicare to the needy, downtrodden, underprivileged and people of remote inaccessible tribal areas in and around Allahabad District, where homoeopathy was not in touch of lower middleclass and poor population and is now synonymous with the people of east costal Utter Pradesh for its activities.
The NGO was established under the middleclass family’s educated and capable common man not from famous personalities.
Dr A. Dwivedi, Shravan Shukla, Vinita Singh, Janardan Singh, Kundan Devi, Rita Shukla are all social workers and want to serve for their country.
- Provides complete health facility free of cost through Homoeopathy Doctor Consulting, Health Checkup, Medicines distribution in Health Camps.
- To provide Regular Treatment of registered patients we setup OPD Centers in Block wise in rural areas and ward wise in urban areas of the city.
- Other Activities in Project we organize awareness Activities also because mostly a lot of chronic diseases occur due to non awareness of health specially in rural areas.
- Health & Hygiene Awareness Program
- Malaria Cause & Cure Program
- Child disease prevention program
- Diabetes causes & Cure Program
- Population control program
- Safe delivery program
- Adolescence health & sexual education program
- Homoeopathic Vaccination program
- Prophylaxis Campaigning for various diseases by homoeopathic medicines ie Chicken Pox, Measeals, Swine flu, Dengue, Chickengunia, Hepatitis B, Anti Titnes, Harpies, Diphtheria, etc.
- The main objective of the NGO is Provides Complete health facility free of cost through Homoeopathy Doctor Consulting, Health Checkup, and Medicines in Health Camps to the lower and middle class people particularly to the tribal, slum dwellers of rural and urban.
- To encourage individual to lead a healthy life through health awareness programs on various diseases
- To propagate hygiene and preventive medicine
- Prophylaxis Campaigning for various diseases by homoeopathic medicines ie Chicken Pox, Measeals, Swine flu, Dengue, Chickengunia, Hepatitis B, Anti Titnes, Harpies, Diphtheria, etc
- To establish and run OPD centers
- To start Homoeopath Doctors Seminars to gain knowledge to newly passed out doctors.
- To arrange periodic lectures and audio visual programs, for promoting health and spirit of service
- Sanjivani Welfare Society is the only NGO which working to prevent chronic diseases surrounding of Allahabad and other districts.
- Our NGO Promoting Homoeopathy in U.P.
- We aware about health and hygiene through health awareness program in especially rural areas of state.
- We start proper working on MHI in 2014 and in 3 years working we organized more than 500 health camps and provides health facility to more than 60,000 peoples of State.
- We have established 13 OPD Centers
- We are currently working in 5 districts of state without any proper financial support.
- We have associated more than 50 Homoeopath doctors.
Sanjivani Welfare Society Provides Complete Health Facility through Homeopathy in treble area of 5 Districts ALLAHABAD, KAUSHAMBI, CHITRAKOOT, MEERJAPUR, AND AMETHI DISTRICTS of Uttar Pradesh.
Note: (Content on this page is provided by our partners and is reproduced as is. IYA is not responsible for the authenticity / claims of the content)