NCV aims to provide the following:
- Healthy and quality lifestyle to the society by spreading Yoga by ways of conducting Yoga classes, Yoga centers, developing Yoga Instructors, Teachers and Masters, encourage and confer for Yoga awards, conducting Yoga Work Shop, Seminars, competitions etc.,
- Quality education and equal opportunities to the under-privileged children’s by assisting them financially and through mentor program and career guidance coaching. Donate funds to Narchinthanai Vattam Educational Trust or any other education trust or individual to provide scholarship to needy children.
- To adopt needy schools and provide infrastructure support. (Toilets, After school teacher, classrooms and computers etc.,)
- To inculcate and nurture the good thoughts in the society by providing free Monthly Public awareness programmes through eminent speakers/personalities.
- Extend support in protecting the Environment and Community development.
- To help and provide relief to the poor people sir respective of caste, creed, race, religion or language at times of need.
- To support and promote the growing of trees and drilling of bore wells, cleaning of ponds, restoration of water tanks, taking up drinking water projects, water development programs or any other allied social activities as the trustees deem fit from time to time.
- To explore ways for promotion of socioeconomic development in the community.
- To Purchase, construct, maintain, alter, improve or develop any movable or immovable properties belonging to the trust or works necessary or convenient for purpose of the trust.
- To arrange / establish and maintain centres / institutions / colleges / university of children / adult education, vocational education technical training, low cost education, formal & non-formal education.
- To organize and take-up Health, Educational and Welfare programmes for needy & poor peoples.
- To work for Environmental Protection, Forestation, Plantation, Waste Land Management.
- To organize vocational training for women and needy people.
- To organize awareness camps, health camps, workshops, seminars, campaign and exhibition.
- To publish books, magazines, charts, issue related Health &Education materials and other paid programmes for generating fund for the trust for the benefit of its aims.
- To develop job opportunities / benefits towards aims of trust open / run / manage shops / infrastructures which provides healthy eateries and beverages to the public for generating fund.
- Action to promote traditional therapies like Yoga, Naturopathy, Meditation, Acupressure, Acupuncture, Massage Therapy, Ayurveda, Homeopathy, Reiki etc.
- To promote and support voluntary donation of Blood, Eyes and other parts of human body for charitable purpose.
Note: (Content on this page is provided by our partners and is reproduced as is. IYA is not responsible for the authenticity / claims of the content)