Mahatma Gandhi Yoga Institute
Mahatma Gandhi Yoga institute is a charitable trust founded by
Dr.T Ravichandran. He is working as an Assistant Professor in Gandhigram Rural University. Our Institute was established in 2002 at Madurai. Our Institute mainly focuses on creating awareness about health.
To create holistic health and harmony among people through yoga,
- Making attitudinal changes in young people.
- Imparting knowledge about yoga to different sections of the society including Prisoners, Drivers, Executives, Police personnel, Students and Teachers, etc.
- Conducting Periodic Meetings, Seminars for making awareness in Physical Health and Spiritual Health.
- Conducting Yoga Camps/Naturopathy Camps.
- Interacting with people every day to train, to educate them about health benefits and to provide consultations.
- Offering Yoga teacher-training courses.
- Enhancing people’s health through yoga therapy, asanas, pranayam,
- Providing knowledge about traditional scriptures, ethics for everyday life, and various aspects of yoga education.
Note: (Content on this page is provided by our partners and is reproduced as is. IYA is not responsible for the authenticity / claims of the content)