Aim of the foundation is
- To promote Indian ancestral and cultural wisdom of Yoga as a system of wellbeing to the world. Our slogan is “Yogakshema Vahamyaham”- Your welfare is our responsibility.
- To provide a common and larger platform to Yoga and Yoga Therapy practitioners, professionals, institutions, colleges, Universities and Hospitals to work together for the betterment of all.
- To promote Yoga as an easy, affordable and adjuvant system of integrated systems of Medicine and Healthcare.
- To help reduce onset of diseases and disorders to the mankind by promoting the practice of Yoga as the most powerful preventive system of medicine and also to save economy of the individual and Nation by helping reduce medical expenses.
- To initiate, promote and validate research in Yoga as system of healthcare and Therapy.
- To help and assist licensed healthcare practitioners to heal or cure their patients faster by incorporating Yoga Therapy into their system of practice.
- To safeguard practices and practitioners of Yoga and Yoga Therapy globally.
- To educate and upgrade Yoga and Yoga Therapy practitioners with established and upgrading authentic research work on Yoga and Yoga Therapy by all possible ways i.e. by publishing journals, arranging seminars – webinars, Symposiums, conducting educational programs, social media awareness campaigns etc.
- To provide literary and professional assistance by publishing guidelines to Yoga therapists, those already practicing as Licensed Healthcare Practitioners, Traditional Healthcare Practitioners, Research Scientists, Certified/ Graduate Yoga Therapists or Yoga Teachers who can assist Licensed Healthcare Practitioners and/or Traditional Healthcare Practitioners and/or Research Scientists and/or Certified/ Graduate Yoga Therapists.
Note: (Content on this page is provided by our partners and is reproduced as is. IYA is not responsible for the authenticity / claims of the content)