The aforesaid Trust is a Public Charitable Trust®, associated with multifunctional activities like Yoga Training, Treatment, Research, Education and Extension (TTREE services), Charitable Dispensary, Meditation, Free Lectures by experts in the field of Yoga, Educational Tour, Health Shop etc.
We follow the scientific teachings of Ashtanga Yoga by Maharshi Patanjali. It is open for all people to come and participate in regular Yoga Training and Coaching classes conducted by a team of qualified & experienced Yoga Teachers and Yoga Therapists.
Therapeutic methods of Ashtanga Yoga is also a part of practice for specific cases.
We are introducing a school of Yoga, namely VYASA Nadia, where aspirants will get further scope to study about this subject.
Classes are also conducted for –
- Stress Management of excessive Tension (SMET)
- Personality Development Camp (PDC)
- Promotion of Positive Health (PPH)
- Home tuitions for individuals / small group / corporate
- Yoga Training & short-term Courses like YIC, CCYEd, DYT etc.
- Healthy Food Teaching
- Yoga for Diabetes, Relaxation & Cyclic Meditation (CM)
- Yoga Therapy Consultation
‘Study Yoga Any Place Any Time’
Learner Support Center (LSC) SVYASA ODL, under Swami Vivekananda Yoga Anusandhana Samsthana
Authorized Information Centre – DNAM & Charitable Trust (IC-E002)
Managed by – Mr. Shubhendu Acharyya and his DNA-VYASA Team
Affiliated to VYASA Bangalore
Note: (Content on this page is provided by our partners and is reproduced as is. IYA is not responsible for the authenticity / claims of the content)