AYUSH Medical College
- To provide thorough, practice-orientated training in natural therapies such as Naturopathy, Yoga, Ayurveda, Acupuncture, etc.
- To train students to become highly competent, successful practitioners.
- To ensure that our courses are widely recognized and respected in India and abroad.
- To continuously raise the profile of natural therapies in society.
- To support and promote our students after qualification. Educational Objectives
- Apply the knowledge and skills of the fundamentals and mechanisms of Naturopathy, Yoga, Acupuncture, Ayurveda, Reiki, Herbal Medicine, Nutritional Science, etc.
- Apply the knowledge and skills related to biomedical assessment, Molecular biology, Yogic Science and healing art.
- Develop multiple modalities
- Train the trainers to change the healthcare of the country.
- Combine and synthesize concepts and ideas for professional growth
- Analyse and employ research findings for clinical use
- Build competency in the safe, ethical, and effective clinical practice of AYUSH medicine, including the assessment, diagnosis and treatment of patients in a variety of practice settings according to government regulations.
About AYUSH Medical College:
AYUSH Medical College runs under the aegis of Bateshwar Priya Educational Trust. The group is focused towards the welfare of people through its educational and healthcare endeavors and to support and promote our students after qualification.
This institution was established with the prime objective of promoting and providing education in the field of Naturopathy and yoga. Academy is particularly focused on modernization of naturopathy and creating manpower for healthcare facilities treating serious and complicated chronic and acute diseases like cancer, kidney failure, arthritis, diabetes, stroke, etc.
Note: (Content on this page is provided by our partners and is reproduced as is. IYA is not responsible for the authenticity / claims of the content)